What Happens During A Siding Replacement On Your Home?
If you are in the market for a new siding replacement, you may be wondering what is included in the process. As a siding replacement company, our siding installers here at RJW Exteriors take steps to ensure that your replacement siding is properly installed. We will outline the entire process of a siding replacement so that you know what to expect when it comes time for a siding replacement on your home.
Replacement Siding Benefits
Replacing siding on a house is important if your current siding shows signs of a wear and tear along with being outdated. Siding is meant to protect your home from the elements, so having damaged and outdated siding will not do as good a job as new replacement siding. With replacement siding, you can expect benefits like:
- Protects Your Home From The Weather
- Improve Energy Efficiency
- Boosts Your Home’s Curb Appeal
Replacement siding is not only important for your home’s appearance, but also to save you on your energy costs and added protection from the outside weather. Don’t hesitate to replace your siding if you notice that it is damaged or worn out!
Steps For Professional Replacement Siding Installation
Replacing siding on your home requires steps taken to ensure that your siding is installed without any issues. With certified and trained professionals handling your siding installation, you can be sure that your siding is well maintained for years to come. You can expect the following steps to be taken with your replacement siding installation:
- The first step in any siding replacement is to remove the old siding. This can be done by a professional siding company who is trained on installing new siding.
- Once the old siding is removed, the next step is to install new insulation. Insulation helps to keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer, and it also helps to reduce energy costs, which can save you more money in the long-run.
- After the insulation is installed, the next step is to install the new siding. There are many different types of sidings available, so it is important to do the necessary research to find the perfect siding for your home.
Ready For Siding Replacement?
If you are unsure of how to replace your siding or install new insulation, it is always best to hire a professional siding company. Here at RJW Exteriors, we strive to provide only the best siding replacement services. From vinyl siding to James Hardie and CertainTeed siding, you can count on our siding installers to provide you with the best options and workmanship. Contact us today to learn more about our siding services or fill out our online form to get free pricing on your siding replacement.