Give Your Home the Improvements It Needs This Year
When it comes to performing exterior home updates, many homeowners don’t consider the benefits of installing replacement windows. Instead, they go for other options, like new doors or siding, that provide a more significant change in their property’s overall look.
At RJW Exteriors, however, our expertly trained window contractors understand the advantages of putting in new windows.
Old, insufficient window products do very little for your home. If you want to not only increase the curb appeal of your property, but also reap a wide selection of other benefits, it might be time to consider whether a new window installation is an optimal solution.
Signs Your Home is Due for a Window Replacement
In past decades, window features weren’t up to the quality they are today. The products we purchased in the past don’t offer the same amount of durability, style, and reliability you’ll receive from updated alternatives.
When you’re trying to decide whether or not it’s time to search for a “window company near me,” consider the following signs your current windows aren’t doing what they’re supposed to:
- You’re feeling drafts of air
- The paint is chipping and peeling around the window frames
- Your energy bill is higher than normal
- Your furniture is starting to fade
- The windows are getting harder to open and close
The Benefits of Installing Replacement Windows
While new windows certainly look great, they offer much more than just a stylish new appearance for your home.
Today’s energy-efficient windows will promote a greener living area, better temperature control, and a lower monthly energy bill. In fact, many homeowners don’t realize that outdated windows are responsible for 25-30% of heating and cooling usage as they don’t work to prevent heating loss.
By putting in new windows, you’ll also be creating an improved seal around your home. This will also help lower your HVAC spending as air will no longer be able to seep through the cracks in your windows.
Putting in new windows will also help raise the value of your home. This is especially significant if you’re hoping to sell anytime.
Choosing the Right Windows for Your Home
At RJW Exteriors, we have more than 25 years of experience providing local homeowners with the top-notch window features and installation services they’re looking for.
When you work with our industry-leading window contractors, we’ll help you choose the best window types for your property. There are many different options to choose from, but some of the most popular include:
- Double-Hung Windows: Double-hung windows are some of the most popular window options for local homeowners. They provide superior ventilation, simple maintenance, and top-notch energy-efficiency.
- Picture Windows: Are you interested in letting more natural light into your home? Picture windows will not only do this, but they also provide beautiful views of the great outdoors.
- Casement Windows: Instead of sliding up and down, casement windows are open and closed using a convenient crank system. These windows offer clear views, full openings, and improved home security.
- Bow or Bay Windows: If you’re looking for architecturally-pleasing new window products,bow and bay windows might be the right solution. These stylish windows are created using anywhere from 3 – 8 window panes and can even be outfitted with window seats and storage.
- Slider Windows: The name says it all—slider windows are a popular replacement window choice and feature an easy-to-use sliding open function.
Learn More About Installing New Windows for Your Home
A successful installation of replacement windows starts with finding a reputable company that can quickly and efficiently handle the process. That’s where RJW Exteriors comes in! Our reputable team of window contractors can help you find the best windows for your home and educate you on the benefits of replacing your windows.
If you’re ready to get started, give our team a call today or fill out our online form to set-up a free, in-home window installation cost estimate.