We are seeking a highly dedicated, hardworking, and self-sufficient individual to join our team as an Assistant Marketing Manager. This is a temporary position with the very likely potential for permanent for the right candidate.
We are a small, growing business consisting of about 40 employees which means every team member wears many hats. The right person for this position is NOT above micro-level tasks. They will manage on both a macro and micro level.
It is imperative that the person in this role is a quick learner and a self-starter with excellent multi-tasking and prioritizing skills. Additional skills required:
- Ability to receive feedback in a productive way
- Ability to lead a team and hold them accountable to KPIs
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- General problem solving skills
- SEO knowledge
- Social Media Management
- Copywriting/content writing
- Canva and/or Photoshop
- Email Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar field
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage direct reports, including an in-house Administrative Assistant and third-party agencies executing particular campaigns
- Create and execute all social media content – organic and paid – before it’s published
- Manage all content creation for traditional marketing efforts
- Coordinate before and after photoshoots and video shoots
- Work with third-party agencies on marketing campaigns and strategies, including PPC/SEO, email/drip campaigns, the RJW app, loyalty marketing, reputation marketing, direct mail, etc.
- Write, send and measure success on biweekly email campaigns via Constant Contact
- Manage weekly employee newsletter
- Alongside the Sales team, create quarterly promotions to promote digitally – website, google advertising, social media, email blasts, etc.
- Become a CRM expert, utilizing all automation and reporting features to analyze and report on key measurables such as marketing costs, raw lead to appt %, demo %, and more.
- Provide daily and weekly reports to the leadership team
- Manage direct mail campaigns
- Manage monthly traditional marketing budget, ensuring the department spends money strategically and within budget. Enter marketing costs – both traditional and nontraditional.
- Work closely with the NonTraditional Marketing Manager to ensure dept measurables are met, including weekly raw lead needs and calendar fill
- Act as an ambassador of RJW Exteriors’ core values, including integrity, honesty, and commitment to exceptional customer service
This position requires a lot of data management and analysis, so a data-driven person would be an excellent fit.
In the first 30 days of employment, this person will shadow our Administrative Assistant extensively, as well as our other departments, in order to gain a deep understanding of the RJW Exteriors experience.
In the first 60 days of employment, this person will learn the voice of RJW Exteriors, our internal processes, and our customer journey from start to finish. They will also study our CRM thoroughly, becoming familiar with reporting, department KPIs and measurables for their direct reports.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lake Hopatcong, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
Salary (in USD)
Starting at $65,000